Sunday, December 19, 2010

I made something-but it's not crazy!


This is a "Gratitude" Message Board for my office. I have seen this made several different ways so I sort of combined all the instructions I have run across to make my own. We just got a new Hobby Lobby which was very exciting. Before this the closest one was in Ocala. I actually used to only get to go when I would travel to Omaha for the Annual Crazy Quilt Conference/Retreat in Omaha. Then it came to Ocala so I could go when I went to visit my daughter. Now I have one 5 minutes away. Joann's and Michael's is close by also so it is creative artist Nirvana when you need a quick fix.

5 comments:

Linda Smith said...

Snazzy!

Pat Winter Gatherings said...

Your message board is beautiful. I bet the people will strategically place their messages so the fabric shows because it is so pretty :-)
Yeah for Hob Lob...I bet you will be visiting often....I can't stay away unfortunately.
Happy Holidays!
Pat

FredaB said...

Very pretty Willa. I have just been using the cork boards but yours is so much nicer. Have to rethink.

I must get down to Hobby Lobby one day. I miss it because I have one at home right near me. They have great stuff.

Have a Merry Christmas and we must get together in the New Year with Carol and whomever.

Hugs

FredaB

Unknown said...

Darn! Now you won't come to Panama City to visit my Hobby Lobby!! I'm glad you got one. and where did you find that fabulous paisley? Nice board! Very nice board!

Unknown said...

Darn! Now you won't come to Panama City to visit my Hobby Lobby!! I'm glad you got one. and where did you find that fabulous paisley? Nice board! Very nice board!